Foreign Language Exam Notification
Reduction of the NCCAOM® Foreign Language Exam Fees
The National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM®) is pleased to inform you that the cost of the Foreign Language Exam (FLE) fees has been reduced to $400.00 per exam module (a reduction of 43%) to incentivize more candidates to register for the 2015 FLE administration periods with Pearson VUE which will be held from:
- Chinese Exam Administrations:
- June 15 – 27, 2015 registration now open. Pearson VUE registration closes June 26, 2015.
- September 21 – October 3, 2015 registration opens March 1, 2015. Pearson VUE registration closes October 2, 2015.
- Korean Exam Administration:
- September 21 – October 3, 2015 registration opens March 1, 2015. Pearson VUE registration closes August 1, 2015.
Complete the NCCAOM® Foreign Language Examination Notification form, below, if you intend to take the NCCAOM Foreign Language Examinations in Chinese or Korean. All of the following steps must be completed prior to the Pearson VUE exam registration close date in order to meet the deadline to test during the 2015 examination administration periods:
1. The application for NCCAOM Certification form must be submitted and received, and
2. The NCCAOM Authorization to Test Letter must be issued, and
3. The candidate must register with Pearson VUE to take the examination(s) prior to the Pearson VUE exam registration close date. (Candidates will only be considered registered if they have scheduled and paid for the examination with Pearson VUE).
The NCCAOM Examination Content Outlines study tool has been translated into Chinese and Korean for your benefit and is now posted on the NCCAOM website under the Forms tab.
Important: The NCCAOM reserves the right to cancel any exam module which does not have the number of registrants needed to offer a valid and reliable exam. All testers will be notified of their exam module status one month prior to the beginning of the exam administration period. Any refunds due to candidates will be issued directly from Pearson VUE to the credit card used at the time of registration.
If you have additional questions contact the NCCAOM by email at email@example.com.