NCCAOM Partners with Jill’s List
As a benefit for NCCAOM Diplomates, the NCCAOM and Jill’s List have partnered together to bring an additional resource to promote the practices of NCCAOM Diplomates.
Jill’s List is an online community dedicated to helping complementary and integrative healthcare practitioners market and grow their practices. Credentialed practitioners, like active NCCAOM Diplomates, can create a FREE business listing on Jill’s List which is searchable by patients, doctors, and other members of the healthcare community. Jill’s List manages a network of patients, practitioners and corporate clients focused on health and wellness. They help their users connect with, learn from and help one another. Jill’s List believes that healthcare should be comprehensive and they provide solutions so that doctors, patients, employees and CAM practitioners can understand and access a broader suite of healthcare and payment options.
Jill’s List does not make recommendations. They have created a space where their users can honestly comment on their experiences and share information about their practices and product.
Jill’s List never shares user information with anyone and all patient information is stored securely to protect privacy.
To take advantage of this partnership and create a free profile, please visit Jill’s List.
Patients use Jill’s List to find NCCAOM® Diplomates and other great complementary, integrative and holistic healthcare professionals.
Doctors use Jill’s List to refer patients to qualified complementary, integrative and holistic healthcare professionals, like NCCAOM® Diplomates.
Some features of a free Jill’s List Practitioner profile for NCCAOM Diplomates are:
- Customizable Content including specialties, credentials, information about your practice, and your treatment recommendations. Please use this guide as a reference on how to list your NCCAOM credentials.
- Recognition, registered NCCAOM certification service mark on each NCCAOM Diplomate’s landing page.
- Leads for new patients through the website and physician referral application. NCCAOM Diplomates will receive a discount on the paid referral services.
- Coupons & Bulletins that you can use to market unique promotions and announcements
- Reviews from your patients and colleagues
- Affiliations with associations and training schools/programs
To sign up and create a free profile, please visit this link.
If you have any questions regarding Jill’s List please click here to contact them directly.