PDA Course Approval Process
The PDA review process is a paperless system. The appropriate NCCAOM® PDA Application, required documents, and review payment are emailed to the PDA Department at email@example.com. The PDA applications are available below according to program type and designed to be saved to the provider’s computer for completion. Forms and templates for required documents are also available. Program reviews take approximately 4 to 6 weeks to complete. Click here for the NCCAOM® PDA Fee Schedule. Expedited reviews are available at an additional fee. Please see the NCCAOM® PDA Handbook for more information on the program approval process.
PDA providers receive the benefit of a professional program review service that documents the quality and integrity of an AOM continuing education program. The PDA Department works closely with the providers to review each course to assure it meets compliance standards. Program applications are reviewed in the order they are received by the PDA Department. Incomplete applications or missing payments postpone the process and may seriously delay the 4 to 6 week turn-around time frame. PDA providers are notified by email as to the outcome of the review. An appeal process is available to providers and outlined in the NCCAOM® PDA Handbook.
NCCAOM approved courses make an important statement regarding continued professional competency that is recognized by the AOM profession, regulatory agencies, third-party payers, and the public. NCCAOM PDA approval includes the recognition by a national certification board, the use of the PDA logo in advertising, and posting of courses on the PDA Search Engine for a one-year period. An NCCAOM Certificate is emailed to the provider for distribution of PDA points to the participants. Visit the PDA Search Engine to see how programs are promoted and accessed by Diplomates and the public.
Adobe Reader must be installed on your computer before saving applications and forms. Click below for a free download.
Mac Users: Be sure to use Adobe Reader (not Preview).
- NCCAOM PDA Electronic Application Instructions
- MAC Users – How to Set Adobe Acrobat As Default PDF Reader
- NCCAOM PDA Application – PDA COURSE SPOTLIGHT
- NCCAOM Provider Application
- NCCAOM PDA Application – LIVE PRESENTATION
- NCCAOM PDA Application – DISTANCE LEARNING/ONLINE
- NCCAOM PDA Application – CONFERENCE/SYMPOSIUM
- NCCAOM PDA Application – OVERSEAS TOUR
- NCCAOM PDA Application – RENEWALS
- NCCAOM PDA Application – COURSE OUTLINE CONTINUED-LIVE
- NCCAOM PDA Application – COURSE OUTLINE CONTINUED-DL
- Form – NCCAOM PDA BULK-RATE PAYMENT
- Form – NCCAOM PDA COMPLAINT FORM
- Form – NCCAOM PDA SEARCH ENGINE UPDATE
- Template – ATTENDANCE RECORD – Live Presentation, Conference, Overseas Tour
- Template – PARTICIPANT ATTENDANCE VERIFICATION FORM (Conferences only)
- Template – PROGRAM EVALUATION – Distance Learning/Online
- Template – PROGRAM EVALUATION – Live Presentation, Conference, Overseas Tour