This year AHM Day presents an exceptional and significant opportunity for us to express and share our profound appreciation and admiration for acupuncture and herbal medicine with the entire world. AHM Day serves as a platform for practitioners, patients, and students to come together and highlight the myriad reasons why acupuncture holds a special place in our hearts.
Show the world your love for Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine with your photos.
2023 Instagram Photo Contest
August 15 – October 15, 2023
AHM Day festivities have begun early as we are already receiving and will be posting entries for the 2023 Instagram Photo Contest to our Instagram feed on October 1, 2023. Entries are posted in the order they are received.
Winners will be announced on October 24, 2023!
All approved entries receive 2 NCCAOM PDA points and are posted on the NCCAOM Instagram , Twitter and Facebook pages. The winning photos will be posted on the NCCAOM, ASA and AHM Day websites and featured in our AHM Day Town Hall meeting. Winning Photo entries will also receive a free voucher towards NCCAOM Certification or Recertification.
4 STEPS to ENTER
- Follow NCCAOM on Instagram
- Submit Photo(s) and brief description fitting the categories below:
- I love what I do (Acupuncture and/or Herbal treatments) – practitioner’s perspective.
- I love Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine – patient’s perspective.
- I love learning about Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine – student’s perspective.
*One winner will be selected from each of the categories*
*Note: photos showing individually identifiable patients or patient information are considered protected health information. Patient consent is required for posting.*
- Submit a video explaining one of the above categories (e.g., why you love acupuncture). *Minimum 30-90 seconds*
Submit Photo Here
- Earn points by engaging with your entry (see scoring rubric below):
*The earlier you enter, the more time your post has to earn points*
- Follow NCCAOM and ASA = 10 points
- Submission = 1 point
- Comments = 2 points
- Comment and tag 2 users = 3 points
- Use of #AHMDay, #Acupuncture,
- #NCCAOM, or #ASA = 1 point each