Post-Election Stress Disorder
- Echo repurposed interest from AOM Day into a timely news angle.
- An interview segment with the an Oregon Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Association representative was coordinated and aired on KOIN-6.
Post-Election Stress Disorder Content Distribution Campaign:
To further extend NCCAOM’s featured content Echo Media Group worked with a content distribution service to amplify the article, A Healthy Remedy for Post-Election Stress Disorder (PESD): Try Acupuncture, on NCCAOM’s website.
The article was promoted on mainstream Internet media channels to allow more readers to discover NCCAOM on their own via trustworthy news sources. Links to NCCAOM’s PESD release appeared as recommendations on the web’s largest content publishers including CNN, Fox News and ESPN.
NICE Guidelines on Acupuncture Press Release
- Echo distributed a press release titled, “The New National Institute for Health and Care Excellence Guidelines on Acupuncture: Wrong on Evidence, Wrong on Ethics”
- The distribution included key evidentiary support as to why NICE’s most recent findings against acupuncture as a suitable alternative treatment method for pain is not an overall accurate report.
- Total Campaign Clips: 156
- Public Views: 1,551
- Unique Website Visitors: 796
- Total Impressions: 783,333
- Total Clicks to NCCAOM Website: 708