The NCCAOM wants to impart the following information to Diplomates:
- If you have applied to take the NCCAOM Exams at any point in time, you already have an online profile with NCCAOM. Forgot your login or password? Contact NCCAOM at [email protected] or (888) 381-1140.
- NEW: The online Recertification Application fee is $290.00 per certification program as of November 1, 2018.
- All Diplomates are responsible for reporting their continuing education courses completed for recertification directly to their NCCAOM Online Portal. Detailed Reporting Instructions are available at: www.nccaom.org/certification/recertification-ce-reporting/.
- NCCAOM approved PDA courses found on the PDA Search Engine are guaranteed to qualify for recertification and can be found on the NCCAOM website under “PDA Program” and then click on “PDA Search Engine”.
- Lapsed status occurs when an application is not processed for recertification on or before the certification expiration date. To avoid lapsed status, late fees, and the incurrence of additional PDA points Diplomates must apply for recertification no later than 4 – 6 weeks prior to the certification expiration date.
- NEW: The Inactive Application Fee is $100.00 per certification program as of January 1, 2017.
All former Diplomates in inactive status must recertify within three years of their last active certification expiration date or their certification is terminated and then must apply for reinstatement of certification to return to active Diplomate status.